175ml/3fl oz double cream
2 tbsp cocoa powder
Knob of butter
2 tbsp maple syrup
1 tsp clear honey
Few drops vanilla extract
¼ lemon, finely grated rind only
1 tbsp maraschino liqueur
1. To make the chocolate sauce, place half of the cream into a small pan with the cocoa powder, butter and milk. Whisk together over a low heat until it forms a smooth glossy sauce.
2. Place the panettone into a mini food processor and blend to form breadcrumbs. Transfer to a bowl and stir in the maple syrup and honey.
3. Place a 10cm/4in chefs' ring onto a serving plate and spoon in the panettone mixture, pressing down to form a base.
4. Whisk the remaining cream in a large bowl with the vanilla, lemon rind and maraschino until soft peaks have formed. Spoon over the panettone base and level off with a palette knife.
5. Use a mini blow torch to heat the sides of the chefs' ring and carefully remove it.
6. Drizzle some chocolate sauce around the 'cheesecake' and serve the remaining chocolate sauce in a jug on the side.